Hospital and Paintball

Thai people are crazy to have big noses! So my host sister (18 yrs old) decided she wanted to get surgery to make her nose bigger! My mom, sister, and i riding in a golf cart across the parking lot in the hospital..because they dont like to walk. :-P My sister getting checked by the nurse right before her surgery. Getting some last pictures taken..before and after pics.. Right after she came out of surgery...didn't look like it felt too nice! Some of my friends invited me to play paintball! I got two welts :D haha so much fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That looks like it hurt.

Chuck
Anonymous said…
Looks like it´s been worth the pain! :-) Wish I had been there with you - never played paintball in my whole life! My scar from the cross bow is already gone... Wanted to have that souvenir from the US so bad but I guess I didn´t try hard enough! :-) Anyway, looks like you´re having an amazing time over there!

Love you,

Tina