White Water Rafting and Camping in the Mountians!

My family some other family memebers all went camping for the weekend! It was so much fun! On saturday we went white water rafting. This is everyone who went, it was so much fun! My Dad!!! Nick and I in front of the huge mountian valley. We rode on a truck to get to the river! After we arrived!! We all had SOO much fun!! After driving another hour or so, we finally got to the spot we were going to camp!This is everyone in front of the beautiful view! My mom! :D Nicky :D And me!! Me again in front of the beautiful view, it was soo cool! They told me this tree is over 300 years old! They had such a hard time getting all the trucks out, because it rained, and so the steep hill was really muddy!! My cousin Jamie got sprayed with mud trying to help! Driving home, we passed a beautiful lake!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow Meg!!! That looks like so much fun!! We are all so happy for you!
Anonymous said…
Looks like you had an awesome time!! What fun seeing all the beautiful scenery and your family and relatives. Love, Mom
Anonymous said…
You know, I would´ve LOVED to be on that trip with you! Especially getting that jeep unstuck!! :D (Although I´m normally always the one who needs help to get unstuck, right?) It really is a beautiful scenery and it looks like you´re having the time of your life. Your pictures and comments always make me wanna jump on a plane and visit you and see everything with my own eyes. Hey, how about I´ll go visit your family there with you in a few years and on our way back we´ll visit my family in Germany and then we´ll fly back to the US, how´s that? :D I´m so happy for you!!!! Enjoy every minute!

You´re AMAZING, Megan!
Love you,

Tina
Anonymous said…
Wow that is really bueatiful scenery. Sweet!

Crislyn