Song for the Seniors!!

This is a little song I wrote for my senior class since I can't be there with them this year! ***VERSE 1***:Same old faces ever since we were little, we all share the same childhood memories, and no matter how hard we try, we never forget these times, ***CHORUS***: Look at our lives where have they gone, ever since back then in kintergarten, now the path ahead lies here at your doorstep, just don't be afraid to take that step ahead. ***VERSE 2***: On to high school, nobody felt new, all the same schedule and all the same faces, now here on graduation in your cap and gown you could be thinking, ***CHORUS***: Look at my life, where has it gone, ever since those times back in kintergarten, now the path ahead lies right at your doorstep, just don't be afraid to take that step ahead ***BRIDGE***: If you're confused about something just remember, you have your whole life coming, and it's you do decide the way you'd like to spend it, just don't forget the ones who've stood by your side all these years.***CHORUS***

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very pretty sweetie!
I started a new song last night... I think I will call it "Subconcious Obsession" ...what think you?
Love, Emily Joy